Wednesday, March 11, 2015

PART I. APOSTLE PAUL'S LIES EXPOSED!

The IMPOSTER/APOSTLE Part 1.


  • “I HATE THE LAWS OF MOSES!” Paul of Tarsus…




Paul claims that he was a Pharisee or student of the laws of God. This is a lie based on the many ways Paul manipulated and misquoted Old Testament scriptures to fit his own agenda. A Pharisee was a student of students. 

This means that unlike a normal believer they study the oral and written law to the letter as God originally intended. 

Yes there were bad Pharisees and Sadducees as well but there are good and bad in every aspect of life right? So how can you condemn a whole group of people based on the actions of a few? 

Jesus gave a command to the Jews that they must obey the Pharisees. This means their knowledge of God’s law was beyond measure and correct. Now enter the Apostle Paul…

My Brothers and Sisters it is a fact that Paul was making an "anti-God" gospel and used Jesus as his personal scapegoat to avoid following the Laws of Moses. 



Paul claimed that he was a zealot for the Mosaic Law but his actions and private letters show us that he was a true wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

Remember I told you to use your bibles with this book. Open your bibles with me as we see just how opposed Paul is to obeying God’s law.

We see here that Paul was against the Hebrew God and against His Law:

·         But now we are DELIVERED from the Law? ROMANS 7:6

·         A man is not justified by works of the Law, but by faith in Jesus Christ? GALATIANS2:16

·         For as many as are of the works of the Law are Under the Curse? GALATIANS 3:10

·         In that He said "A new covenant He had made the first Old. Now that which Decayeth and wasteth Old is ready to Vanish Away." HEBREWS 8:13

·         BLOTTING OUT” the HANDWRITINGof ORDINANCES that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it OUT OF THE WAY,” nailing it to his cross. COLOSSIANS 2:14 Signed. Satan/Paul

Now I hope you were reading all of these verses in context. If you did you will understand that these are the true opinions of Paul about the laws of Moses. 

The reason Paul didn’t like following the laws of Moses is because they hindered Paul’s satanic lifestyle. 

Being a Roman, Paul was able to see and experience all of the forbidden sexual fruits of his gentile pagan countrymen. The Jewish law says that the Jews are not to learn the ways of the heathen/pagans. (See Jeremiah 10:1). 

Now to the Jews that have never experienced the wonderful sights of Greece, Rome and the other countries it may have been easy to abstain from participation. 

However being raised in the pagan city of Tarsus this pagan temptation of Satan was simply too great and Paul couldn’t resist it. 

In a private letter to one of his Roman friends Paul admits that he knows that he is supposed to follow the Mosaic Law but he is a slave to his sinful desires and sold himself to Satan:

·         For we know that the law is spiritual but “I AM CARNAL!” sold under sin. ROMANS 7:14

Translation:  


"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah we know the Laws of God are spiritually what we should follow, but I am a MAN/CARNAL! I have SEXUAL NEEDS!" Paul/Satan...
So as you can see Paul knows the law is spiritual and that he is supposed to follow it totally. Paul then frees himself from condemnation by claiming that it is not his fault because he is only human and that he is a slave to all of his sins! Wow! 

Have you ever heard such nonsense before? Now I’m sure your minister never showed you that satanic character flaw of Paul did he? Let’s continue…

Earlier in chapter 7 Satan, through Paul, attempts to deceive the Jews and convince them to forsake God’s law and follow a new and improved version!

·         Wherefore, my brethren(Jews) ye also are become DEAD to the LAW by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to “ANOTHER” even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. ROMANS 7:4

Paul literally attempts to persuade the Jews and says: 

  • “Don’t worry about obeying God’s law because it is now dead because of Jesus!” We can forget about those laws and forget about God entirely! For in my new gospels we shall forget about God and are married to another new man-god and follow a new law which I will now call: the law of Christ?” Purely Satanic!

Listen at Paul’s reasoning why the Jews should now forget about the law:

  • For when we were in the “flesh” the motions (actions) of sins were which were by the “law” did work in our (sexual) members to bring forth fruit unto death. ROMANS 7:5

So it is this nasty law that is to blame. It is because of those stinky hard to follow laws that exposes our sins to us and brings forth death? Wow! 

So what do you think Paul’s answer was to fix these ridiculous laws? Let’s see:

·         But now we are delivered from the “law”, that being “dead” wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS” of “spirit” and not in OLDNESS” of the letter. ROMANS 7:6

Paul’s quick fix is to say that we are now delivered from the law as if the law was purposely enslaving us. That is totally ridiculous! 

You and I both know that the laws of God do not enslave us; the laws of God are there for correction and to guide us into righteousness so that we can avoid sin.

Next Paul’s hatred towards the law starts to heighten! In verse 7, Paul blames the wicked laws of Moses for exposing his sins!

·         …I had not known sin, “but” by the “LAW!” For I had not known “LUST” except the law had said, Thou shalt not “COVET!” ROMANS 7:7

Oh my Gosh! Did you understand what this man just said? Paul says that if it hadn’t been for these stupid laws he wouldn't be convicted of his sins! 

Paul says that he would not have known that sexual “LUST” was a sin if it wasn’t for one of those stupid laws that say: 


“Thou shalt not covet!” 

The Holy law that Paul is referring to is one of the Ten Commandments:

·         Thou shalt not COVETthy neighbour’s house; thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's “WIFE,” or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his ass, or anything that is thy neighbor's. EXODUS 20:17

So as you can see, Paul loved having lustful unclean pagan sex.  

This pervert wasn't going to give up his freaky side just because some old and decrepit laws of Moses said that he should. 

Sorry folks that’s just not going to happen! We all know that the word “covet” in the text means to take or desire that which belongs to someone else. 

We have just read in Romans 7:7, where Paul openly admits that he was guilty of this very sin. 

Now as for Paul’s covetousness, I wonder which man’s wife or maidservant did Paul secretly have sex with? 

Well I hope it wasn’t the MANSERVANT that he had sex with! That’s just disgusting! Remember, Paul was the one that admitted that he was coveting something, so blame him and not me…

If Paul is guilty of coveting his neighbor’s wife and having sex with her then he is also committing adultery, another sin! 

This false prophet thinks he can do whatever he wants in the eyesight of God and get away with it. Paul wasn’t the only false prophet that is guilty of this. The bible warned us about false prophets like Paul:

  • I have seen also in the prophets/Paul of Jerusalem a horrible thing; they commit ADULTERY and walk in lies; they strengthen the hands of evildoers, that NONE doth return from his wickedness; 
  • ...they are all of them unto me as “SODOM, and the inhabitants thereof as “GOMORRAH.” For from the Prophets is “PROFANESS” gone forth into all the land. JEREMIAH 23:14, 15

God speaks clearly in the book of Jeremiah about men such as Paul that commit covetousness and adultery and walk in satanic lies. 

God says that these men such as Paul give strength to sinners by allowing them to continue their sinful ways. 

How does Paul do this you ask? He does this by attempting to eliminate the Laws of Moses which teach us correction and how to abstain from sin.

Yes my Brothers and Sisters, Paul’s sexual desires were the catalyst for his satanic new ministry. Paul had a method to his madness! 

His mission was to eliminate the Laws of Moses. Paul figured that if he can end the law then there is no condemnation for his sins. Oops, I mean for “OUR” sins too. 

You know I have to include you and I in this too so that we can assist Paul in world domination of the law. Simply put: 

·         No Law = No Sin! Or No harm No Foul,
·         Live and let Live? Or Sin and let Sin!
·         Make sinful pagan love, not Laws!
·         What’s done in Jerusalem stays in Jerusalem! Paul/Satan 3:16

Let’s get back to the chapter…

·         But sin, taking occasion by the “COMMANDMENT” wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For “WITHOUT” the “LAW” sin was “DEAD!” ROMANS 7:8

Paul says that it is because of the existence of these nasty commandments that showed all manner of sins that he was guilty of committing. 

For if there was NO LAW, then there is NO SIN! Wow! 

How can you argue with Paul when he is admitting the truth about his true nature? 

Remember, Paul never intended for you to learn these dark evil things about his true character nature because these were private letters Folks! Duh!



Paul is now steaming and starts to reflect on his past sexual exploits and says:

·         For I was “ALIVE WITHOUT THE LAW ONCE!” but when the commandment came, sin revived and “I DIED!” ROMANS 7:9

Poor Paul! He is so sad now and Paul says in retrospect:

·         I used to be alive and fancy free without these stupid Laws of Moses! I had covetousness, adulterous affairs, my group sex, my bi-sexual escapades and pagan sex with farm animals! But once I found out about the commandments and they exposed what I was doing was wrong. I literally died inside!  Paul/Satan 3:16

Now verse seven also proves Paul was not a Pharisee at all! Pay close attention to what Paul just admitted. Paul says:

“For I was ALIVE WITHOUT THE LAW ONCE!” ROMANS 7:9

 Paul says I was “alive” without the law! 

Let me say that again for those of you who didn’t catch Paul’s statement. 

  • “I was “ALIVEwithout the law once.”  

So Paul believes that God’s laws stopped him from being alive. 

Can you believe what you have just heard? 

  • What kind of man believes God’s laws stops us from being alive

These are the words of Satan! Paul is a deceiver and a false prophet

Now you have learned the whole truth! Now you can see for yourself that Paul was never a Pharisee or student of the law. 

The Commandments were here long before Paul was born and long before he discovered pagan sex. 

So he could only mean that he didn’t know about the Mosaic laws until someone such as Jesus’ true Disciples attempted to teach him about the Laws of Moses. 

All Pharisees and Sadducees knew the laws of Moses intensely! Paul, based on his own admission, apparently did not originally know about these laws! 

Now compare what Paul is saying in all of the connecting scriptures below.

·         …I had not known sin, “but” by the “LAW!” For I had not known LUST except the law had said, Thou shalt not “COVET!” ROMANS 7:7

·         But sin, taking occasion by the “COMMANDMENT” wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For WITHOUT the “LAWsin was “DEAD!” ROMANS 7:8

·         …but when the commandment came sin revived and I DIED!” ROMANS 7:9

These three verses are so amazing aren’t they? Paul hoped you and I would never hear any of these words. However, we have his personal letters now don’t we, and they are revealing his hidden satanic side to us!

So Paul boasts to us that before he ever learned about these terrible laws, 

1.    Lust was a very acceptable practice that he enjoyed.

2.    “Without” the law there is  “no sin.”

3.    When he gained knowledge of the commandments then he felt as if he had “died.”

Have you ever heard of such a thing before? I know my pastor never mentioned any of this in our church. 

So after he learned about the law, Paul thinks he is now dead. 

The law has come only to “killed” Paul’s fun! What a shame! 

So when did the commandments “come” to Paul? 

As you can see it definitely wasn’t when Paul was an alleged Pharisee! Paul is a liar! Now you know the whole truth! In the next verses you will see that Paul knew that he was supposed to obey the law but admits that they are unacceptable to him:

·         And the commandment which was ordained to LIFE, I found to be unto death. ROMANS 7:10

TRANSLATION: 
  • Even though it is the commandments that give us Eternal life,  I “FIND” them to be too hard and bring me closer to death. This also proves that the original followers of Jesus never thought they were freed from the law. 

They knew that it was the law that gave them eternal life just like Paul also admitted. What does the bible have to say about a man, such as Paul, who openly boasts about the evil desires of his heart?

·         For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth. PSALMS 10:3

Compare the Psalms verse above to Paul’s boasting about his heart’s desire and love for his own lustfulness and covetousness:

·         …I had not known sin, “but” by the “LAW!” For I had not known LUST except the law had said, Thou shalt not COVET!” ROMANS 7:7

Totally amazing isn’t it? Now you know the truth…

Now listen to more admission of the real truth concerning the Laws of Moses by Paul:
·         Wherefore the “LAW” is HOLY, and the commandment HOLY, and JUST, and GOOD! ROMANS 7:12

This admission of Paul concerning the law is really self-explanatory don’t you agree?

Next Paul wonders if the laws were given to personally condemn him alone of his sexual desires and all of the things that he loves the most:

·         Was then that which is good (SEXUALLY) made death unto me? God forbid. But “sin,” that it might “APPEARsin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful. ROMANS 7:13

TRANSLATION:
  • Were the Good sexual things that I used to do harmful to me unto death? No, God forbid. It was “sin” or should I say sinful men who didn’t like what I was doing, they did this! They gave me those NASTY commandments to make me look bad so that the things that I do might “APPEAR” exceedingly sinful to others, and to condemn me to death!

As you can see Paul has no morality. Again Paul knows and also admits that he should follow the law. Paul goes on to admit that he will never accept the power of any of these laws!

·         All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. 1st Corinthians 6:12  

All things are lawful but all laws aren’t for him. Paul adamantly refuses to worship God the way Jesus told us to which is in spirit and in truth

You have to admit, this devil Paul is amazing and defiant isn’t he? Listen to Paul twist the truth in this next verse:

·         Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. ROMANS14:5  

Paul tries to convince the people and says:  

If you think it is sin in your own mind then it is sin, but if you think in your own mind that what you are doing is a good thing, then, “IT IS GOOD!” Signed. Satan/Paul!

As long as you believe a thing to be truth, it is truth! The truth is what you want it to be! So says Paul. Satan may have to watch out because Paul is doing a better job of deceiving the people than he is! Let’s finish up the last of chapter seven…

In verse 15, Paul gives excuses as to why he chooses to sin: 

·         For we know that the law is spiritual but “I AM CARNAL!” sold under sin. ROMANS 7:14

PAUL SAYS:

  • “Yes I know that God’s law is holy and the things that I am doing are not allowed. However, I am only a man and I am a slave to my sexual desires!” 

Paul refuses to turn to God and change from his wicked ways. The bible speaks about Paul’s unwillingness to repent and turn back to God:

·         The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, (arrogance) will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. PSALMS 10:4

So as you can see, even though Paul knew that God’s law was spiritual, he arrogantly says that He is: “carnal” and that he is “sold” under sin. Maybe Paul should say that he:


“Sold” his “soul” to the devil!

Now knowing the law, how does Paul feel after he gives in to his lusts?

·         If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. ROMANS 7:16 Revised Standard

Are you saying then that it is not a sin to give in to your sexual desires Paul?

·         If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. Romans 7:16, 17 Living Bible



·         For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. Romans 7:18




TRANSLATION:

·         Just in case I do give in and do the things that I shouldn’t its okay and good still! Why is that you ask? Because it is not me Paul that is doing but the devil took over me and dwells in me! So I still come out smelling like a rose…”Paul/Satan 3:16

Paul wants our pity in the verses above. Paul claims that he is really a good guy and has the desire/will to follow the law, but for whatever reason he just can’t seem to find a way to control his sexual addiction and lustful ways. 

What does the bible have to say about Paul’s answers?

·         He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity. His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and Fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. PSALMS 10:6, 7

Wow, who knew all of these things would apply to one of the most quoted false writers of the New Testament gospels? Paul definitely knew that his deceitful words and actions that he taught to the Gentiles were wrong in the eyesight of God. 

So what about doing good things that honor God Paul? Which one do you choose to do, good or evil?

·         For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Romans 7:19

So as you can see Paul admits that he chooses evil over good. So what does Paul’s leading opponent James have to say about Paul’s choices?

JAMES A REAL DISCIPLE OF JESUS SAYS:
·         Therefore to HIM that knoweth to do (GOOD), and doeth it (NOT), to him it is SIN. JAMES 4:17

James says that Paul is wrong! James says that if Paul knows that he is doing evil and continues his sexual acts then he is definitely a sinner! Thanks for your help James…

SEXUAL PERVERSION is Paul’s sin of Choice!

·         For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. Romans 7:22. 23

Paul gives a hypocritical speech claiming that He really loves God down inside but another satanic law that controls his members in other words his: PENIS/GENITALS” is at war with his mind! Amazing isn’t it?

·         Wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Romans 7:24

Paul then asks:

 “Who can I use as a scapegoat to free me from the Laws of Moses?” Guess who Icon Paul decided to use?

·         I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the MINDI myself serve the law of God; but with the FLESH the law of sin. Romans 7:25

As you can see Paul then uses Jesus as a scapegoat for His sins. So according to Paul he can have his cake and eat it too. 

Paul believes that it’s okay to be a hypocrite and serve the law of God with ONLY his Mind but with his “FLESH/PENIS” he will continue to serve the SEXUAL immoral laws of sin! Wow! This is amazing! 

So again, what does the bible have to say about Paul’s openly disobedience to God?

·         Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it. PSALMS 10:13 

So what do you think about Paul now hmm? Paul never believed in following God or following the words of Jesus either. Don’t forget; these letters were not meant to be seen by you, me or any of Paul’s potential converts either. 

These are letters that he wrote to his friends where he was venting his mental frustrations!  

By keeping up the false appearance of an upstanding Apostle Paul was able to infiltrate the ranks of the true Disciples of Jesus and destroy them with the help of his Greco-Roman slave masters!

 Now that you know what to look for in Paul’s writings you will see just how many times this man alone attempted to destroy the Laws of Moses for his own satanic gain.

 In the next chapters we will see just how much Paul hated the Disciples of Jesus and how he went above the call of duty to make sure that none of his followers would listen to their original and true gospels of Jesus. 

I hope this chapter has helped you to see the spiritual light of God. Shalom/Salaam/Selah…


No comments:

Post a Comment